9 October 2013

My portable music had been crackling and cutting out recently. I traced the main problem to the wired remote between the player and the headphones, but as the player is battered and I would be upset if it breaks and I am without one, I decided to buy a new one and have the old as a back-up.

So, having decided that the CD player and its remote were giving problems I bought a new one only to discover that it was the headphones that were broken.

The incredibly fine cable that Sennheiser put on its headphones had obviously snapped inside the plastic. The break was at the point where the cable is attached to the plug so the problem was always in the area of the remote (into which the phones were plugged). I broke into a sweat at this. (Odd how annoying I find these trivial problems.)

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s